Initiate a graceful shutdown of this flow.
- the receive buffer can still be read and
on_readablegets fired like in normal operation
- receiving new data from the peer may fail
- all data in the send buffer will be transmitted
neat_writewill fail and
on_writablewill not be called
If the peer also has closed the connection, the
on_close callback gets fired.
neat_error_code neat_shutdown(struct neat_ctx *ctx,
struct neat_flow *flow);
- ctx: Pointer to a NEAT context.
- flow: Pointer to the NEAT flow to be shut down.
NEAT_OKif the flow was shut down successfully.
NEAT_ERROR_IOif NEAT was unable to shut the flow down successfully.